A lubricant oil formulated with highly-refined, pure paraffinic base oils.
- Recommended for all types of alternative steam machines, especially the lubrication of cylinders operating at high temperatures.
- Lubrication of crown-screw gearing with low environmental temperatures, in straight or conical gearing that do not require anti-wear or extreme pressure properties.
- Good resistance to oxidation. Prevents deposit formation at high temperatures.
- Maintains adequate viscosity at high operating temperatures.
- High resistance to water and steam washing, with the condensate separating easily.
- Maintains adequate cylinder cleanliness. Prevents segment sticking.
- Long service duration. Reduces maintenance costs.
Health, safety and environmental information is provided for this product in the Materials Safety Data Sheet. This gives details of potential hazards, precautions and First Aid measures together with environmental effects and disposal of used products.