High-performance synthetic lubricating oil formulated with PAO, which gives it excellent properties for multiple applications in severe working conditions, operating at high loads and low speeds.
- Especially recommended for all types of enclosed steel industrial gear couplings operating in severe working conditions and subjected to high shock loads and constant or intermittent stress, including those working at very high loads and low speeds.
- Can be used in bath, splash or oil-mist lubrication systems operating at a wide range of temperatures.
- Recommended for applications in mechanisms working at high temperatures where a conventional oil may quickly oxidise.
- Excellent thermal and chemical stability. Inhibits the formation of lacquers, deposits and varnishes.
- High viscosity index.
- Low pour point.
- Compatible with elastomers and joints.
- Excellent antiwear properties. Increases the service life of gear couplings.
- Perfect miscibility with mineral oils.
- High resistance to degradation. Reduces oil consumption, and so increases periods between oil changes.
- Not corrosive to copper.
- Easy separation from water and minimum foam formation
- AIST 224
- AGMA 9005 – E-02 (EP)
- DIN 51517 Part 3 CLP
Health, safety and environmental information is provided for this product in the Materials Safety Data Sheet. This gives details of potential hazards, precautions and First Aid measures together with environmental effects and disposal of used products.
Incoming search terms:
- cepsa troncoil gas 40 G TEST REPORT
- cepsa engranajes hpx