Totally synthetic lubricating oil, formulated with polyglycols in combination with antioxidants, corrosion inhibitors and Extreme Pressure additives which guarantee effectiveness in various applications and in the most extreme operating conditions, with service temperatures between -35 ºC and 200 ºC.
- Lubrication of enclosed gear couplings, worm-gear reducers, ball and roller bearings and all equipment working in the severest conditions with heavy loads and high temperatures where use of an EP lubricant is required.
- KIRKSTALL worm-gear guides.
- Paper, textiles and plastics machinery where a synthetic oil is recommended and when working above 150 ºC.
- The product’s totally synthetic formulation gives it the following advantages over mineral oils:
- Less energy loss thanks to a very low coefficient of friction and high heat transference, which means it is specifically recommended for worm-gear reducers.
- Reduction of wear in the components it lubricates.
- Greater heat stability with a large decrease in the formation of all types of deposit.
- Reduction in stoppage time, with lower lubrication costs.
- Low pour points and very high viscosity indices allow a broad range of uses at high and low temperatures, improving circulation.
- Compatible with most joints and gaskets.
- This product must not be mixed with mineral oils for this would considerably decrease its performance.
Lubrication systems must therefore be thoroughly cleaned when changing from a mineral oil to CEPSA ENGRANAJES HPS synthetic oil.
- DIN 51517 Part 3
Health, safety and environmental information is provided for this product in the Materials Safety Data Sheet. This gives details of potential hazards, precautions and First Aid measures together with environmental effects and disposal of used products.
Incoming search terms:
- viscosity chart for HPS
- cepsa engranajes mf 150