High quality lubricating oil and “universal use” formulated with paraffinic base oils andselected additives to provide the product with the properties necessary for its many applications.
Use of product
- All types of oil circulation system and / or any loss that do not require high demands.
- Lubrication of gearboxes, variable speed drives (that do not require a specific oil) and bearings under normal load and temperature.
- Reciprocating compressors, in normal operating conditions (non-severe).
- Reciprocating compressors, in normal operating conditions (non-severe). Hydraulic circuits where special properties are not required wear.
- For its qualities antirust and anticorrosion have a wide range of use, reducing the stockplant oil.
- Possesses adequate oxidation resistance, thermal and chemical stability.
- Prevents premature failure of seals and elastomers.
- Fluency and high lubricity in boundary lubrication conditions.
- Good demulsibility and resistance to foaming.
- Long life to the saving in lubrication of components.
- Range with a wide range of operating temperatures.
- DIN 51524 Parte 1 (HL)
- DIN 51517 (CL)
Health, safety and environmental information is provided for this product in the Materials Safety Data Sheet. This gives details of potential hazards, precautions and First Aid measures together with environmental effects and disposal of used products.