Universal, non-toxic grease, especially formulated for food industry machinery. Consistency grade NLGI: 2. Consisting of a mixture of medicinal grade white oils and additives (physiologically inoffensive), approved by the F.D.A and classified by the U.S.D.A. as H-1.
- In a general manner within the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries, in addition to throughout the food industry, where the grease may come into direct or indirect contact with the foodstuffs are prepared products.
- Bearings, gearing, pumps, guide rails, and any other friction component in machinery mechanisms in foodstuff machinery (beaters, mixers, dosers, and refiners etc).
- Excellent resistance to oxidation and ageing.
- Good behaviour against wear and high temperatures.
- Working temperatures from -20ºC to +150ºC.
- Excellent pumping properties, even at low temperatures.
- Resistant to water.
- High adherence.
- Rationalisation, safe and clean to use.
- Concentrations of use in accordance with the F.D.A.
Health, safety and environmental information is provided for this product in the Materials Safety Data Sheet. This gives details of potential hazards, precautions and First Aid measures together with environmental effects and disposal of used products.
Incoming search terms:
- contact gb-rec com loc:LT
- mail gb-rec com loc:LT