- MULTIPLE USE greases prepared for applications in all types of plain bearings and gearing, centralised systems and Tecalemit and Stauffer greasers or by hand for industrial, marine or automotive equipment.
- L-2: General greasing, including gearing, smooth bearings, joints, guide rails, axles, ribbing and shafts etc. It may be employed in centralised and TECALEMIT and STAUFFER etc greasers.
- L-3: General greasing of mechanisms. Because of its grade 3, it is especially recommended in those situations that require a grease consistency that is harder than normal.
- Applications temperatures: -25ºC to + 130ºC.
- Greases manufactured with highly refined mineral oil and lithium soap.
- With the necessary additives for guaranteeing good anti-rust, anti-corrosion and anti-oxidant protection.
- They are highly resistant to moisture and practically insoluble in water.
Health, safety and environmental information is provided for this product in the Materials Safety Data Sheet. This gives details of potential hazards, precautions and First Aid measures together with environmental effects and disposal of used products.
Incoming search terms:
- cepsa litio 3