Lubricant oils formulated with highly-refined paraffinic base oils.
- Plasticiser oils for the rubber industry.
- Especially recommended for rolling, extrusion, moulding and in applications as extenders.
- High molecular weight and aniline point.
- In rubber mixtures, it provides good bounce resistance and at the same time it improves low temperature properties.
- Limited compatibility with polymers, does not stain and has excellent colour stability.
- Recommended in the manufacture of nitrile rubber (NRB) and vinyl benzene butadiene (SRB) when applicated in suitable proportions.
Health, safety and environmental information is provided for this product in the Materials Safety Data Sheet. This gives details of potential hazards, precautions and First Aid measures together with environmental effects and disposal of used products.
Incoming search terms:
- dan@princ name loc:LT
- incoming@montedelia com loc:LT
- bounce@insnewsnet com loc:LT
- bounce@news traveldailymedia com loc:LT
- bounce@nexonemail com loc:LT
- bounce@smail fragrancenet com loc:LT
- EXTOIL 90
- grafik@hm pl loc:LT
- service-reply@yeswalker com loc:LT