An oil based on highly-refined paraffinic base oils and special additives that provides a product with excellent properties for the intended application.
- An oil that ha been developed for the lubrication of MACHINE TOOL GUIDES AND SLIDERS.
- It is especially recommended when operating with high loads at very slow speeds, and high precision work although the oil feed is very reduced.
- It may be employed in reducers subjected to heavy loads when the unification of oil types makes this advisable.
- High adherence. It maintains a continuous oil film that strongly adheres to metal surfaces. Eliminates noise and vibration etc.
- Excellent extreme pressure properties. It provides a high quality finish to terminated parts.
- Protection against rusting and corrosion.
- It facilitates thin film lubrication (limited greasing). Exceptional oil film tenacity and oiling capability, which reduces wear due to friction.
- Energy economy due to friction reduction.
- CINCINATI MILACRON P-47 and P-50 (in accordance with the degree of viscosity)
Health, safety and environmental information is provided for this product in the Materials Safety Data Sheet. This gives details of potential hazards, precautions and First Aid measures together with environmental effects and disposal of used products.
Incoming search terms:
- @multitradingpratama com
- ars@txc com mx loc:LT
- @multitradingpratama co id
- b@bbijoux co th loc:LT
- gm@hotelnorthgate co in loc:LT
- psf@txc com mx loc:LT
- support@indo-pratama com loc:LT
- support@multilink co th loc:LT